A. Victor Hoffbrand
Color Atlas of Clinical Hematology: Molecular and Cellular Basis of Disease, 5th Edition, (PDF) provides the reader a grasp of normal cell machinery, and of the molecular basis for such processes as RNA species, DNA and cell replication, trafficking and splicing, protein synthesis, transcription factors, epigenetics, cell differentiation, growth factor signal transduction, autophagy, and apoptosis. The textbook goes on to discover how these processes are disturbed in the numerous diseases of the blood, bone marrow, and lymphoid systems.
Offers coverage of the pathogenesis, clinical, molecular, morphologic and investigational aspects of a full range of blood disorders seen in everyday practice
The updated fifth edition of this renowned atlas presents readers with a visual, comprehensive guide to clinical hematology, presenting 2700 full-color photographs and figures showing the spectrum of hematological diseases. Extending from photographs of the clinical manifestations and main microscopic findings to diagrams of the molecular features of these diseases, the ebook provides the latest information on the blood diseases that clinicians face every day.
- Includes and shows the WHO Classification of Hematologic Malignancies
- Shows the latest knowledge of the molecular basis of acquired and inherited blood diseases
- Offers a quick and easy reference of key diagnostic issues in a comprehensive yet concise format
- Helps solve difficult diagnostic challenges and includes complex principles using highly descriptive, full-color images
- Discovers all aspects of malignant and benign hematology, including blood transfusion and coagulation with extensive coverage of the pathogenesis of common clinical entities
Color Atlas of Clinical Hematology: Molecular and Cellular Basis of Disease 5e is the must-have resource for both practicing and trainee hematologists, and for every department of hematology.
“There is an extra of the invention in communicating complicated problems here and a commendable effort to keep the reader totally up-to-date”
“Considerably updated and now multi-authored so that all features of haematology are equally covered, including the latest developments in genomic sequencing and molecular biology. ”
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Color Atlas of Clinical Hematology 5th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.