First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 (Thirty First Edition) – eBook PDF:
Dr. Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Dr. Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist in California.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 (Thirty First Edition) – eBook
YOU NEED THIS UPDATED EDITION OF FIRST AID TO EXCEL ON THE REVISED USMLE® STEP 1!
First Aid™ remains the most trusted name in USMLE® review―just ask any medical student!
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
- Updated exam preparation advice for USMLE Step 1 pass/fail, Step 1 blueprint changes, and COVID-19 impacts
- New section on communication skills reflects the latest Step 1 content
- New focus on diversity, equity and inclusion incorporates race and ethnic considerations, as well as gender neutral terminology
- Nearly 1,400 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,200+ color photos and illustration―170+ new or revised―help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinic findings
- Rapid Review section for efficient last-minute preparation
- Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
NOTE: This sale includes the original PDF of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 (Thirty First Edition). No access codes included.