Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine (5th Edition) – eBook PDF
For more than 25 years, Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine 5th edition (PDF) has been the leading textbook on imaging diagnosis of brain and spine disorders. The 5th Edition continues this tradition of excellence with thorough coverage of recent trends and changes in the clinical diagnosis and treatment of CNS diseases, and how those changes relate to MRI findings. It remains a state-of-the-art and comprehensive reference for all who have an interest in neuroradiology – basic science researchers, experts to trainees in the field, and clinicians.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine 5e is one of the best ebooks for the subject.
- Explains new imaging methodology (hardware- and software-based) in a variety of clinical settings.
- Presents the combined knowledge and expertise of renowned neuroradiologists, innovative MRI physicists, and experienced leading clinical neuro specialists from all over the world.
- Shows how to generate state-of-the-art images and define diagnoses from crucial clinical/pathologic MR imaging correlations for neurologic, neurosurgical, and psychiatric diseases spanning fetal CNS anomalies to disorders of the aging brain.
- Emphasizes that the diagnosis of neurologic disease must still be grounded in evidence and based on “the known” – neuropathology, genetics, clinical history, and proven imaging findings – rather than on new techniques often used solely because they are novel.
- Discusses emerging, clinically relevant research in well-established neurologic disorders such as stroke and brain tumors, as well as developing clinical applications in non-traditional areas, including neurodegenerative and psychiatric disorders and fetal anomalies.
- Analyzes the detail of clinically important imaging findings; defines the role of MRI findings in the clinical setting of neurologic disease; illustrates the pathologic basis for MRI findings; explores the use of emerging MRI methods as new contributions to diagnosis and treatment.
‘shows many sequences of MRI including fMRI when applicable’
‘The images are useful and numerous, particularly for radiologists.’
‘The best feature of the ebook is its comprehensive nature and easy to use index ‘
‘covers a wide range of neurological conditions, in both adults and children, and includes fantastic illustrations’
NOTE: This purchase only contains the eBook Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine 5th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.