Plant Breeding Reviews – Volume 43 – eBook PDF
Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 43 (PDF), edited by Irwin Goldman is a reliable and well-known name. It contains the latest information and research.
- Maria Isabel Andrade: Sweetpotato Breeder, Technology Transfer Specialist, and Advocate — pg 1
- Development of Cold Climate Grapes in the Upper Midwestern U.S.: The Pioneering Work of Elmer Swenson — pg 31
- Candidate Genes to Extend Fleshy Fruit Shelf Life — pg 61
- Breeding Naked Barley for Food, Feed, and Malt — pg 95
- The Foundations, Continuing Evolution, and Outcomes from the Application of Intellectual Property Protection in Plant Breeding and Agriculture — pg 121
- The Use of Endosperm Genes for Sweet Corn Improvement: A review of developments in endosperm genes in sweet corn since the seminal publication in Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 1, by Charles Boyer and Jack Shannon (1984) — pg 215
- Gender and Farmer Preferences for Varietal Traits: Evidence and Issues for Crop Improvement — pg 243
- Domestication, Genetics, and Genomics of the American Cranberry — pg 279
- Images and Descriptions of Cucurbita maxima in Western Europe in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries — pg 317
NOTE: This only contains the PDF of Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 43. No other media is included.