Programming Bitcoin: Learn How to Program Bitcoin from Scratch – eBook PDF
Learn how to program a bitcoin library with this hands-on PDF guide titiled “Programming Bitcoin: Learn How to Program Bitcoin from Scratch” from one of the leading teachers on bitcoin and bitcoin programming. Best selling author Jimmy Song shows you the basics, including the blocks, mathematics, network, and transactions behind this popular cryptocurrency and its blockchain payment system. You will also learn how simplified payment verification and how proof-of-work works.
This ePub/PDF ebook is ideal for programmers looking to change the course of their careers, enterprises exploring bitcoin applications, and college students taking a college-level class. You can use this ebook as training tool to help you learn cryptocurrency/bitcoin concepts and then as a handy reference guide once you start to build your bitcoin library.
You will learn how to:
- Create your own testnet transaction
- Use Python libraries to program bitcoin
- Use the Script smart contract language
- Verify proof-of-work to secure the blockchain
- Parse, validate, and create bitcoin transactions
- Explore public key cryptography and cryptocurrency at a fundamental level
- Understand simplified payment verification and learn how light wallets work